Current Openings at Adfuel
The E-commerce Specialist, reporting to the Operations Manager, will contribute to the strategic execution of growing our Ecommerce sales channel and existing client base for Adfuel’s elite customers. The ideal candidate is well versed in all aspects of paid media (i.e. Google, Facebook/Instagram Linkedin & Twitter ads, search, re-targeting), and has the ability to get things done with limited resources. He/she will be responsible for managing all operations relating to Ecommerce, including working cross functionally with the rest of the team, vendors, and customer service.
- Increase our overall & client Ecommerce sales by strategizing + executing re-targeting and new customer acquisition campaigns.
- Feature enrichment, Development & Design: Identifies modifications or new requirements for improvement on the site, with special attention to user experience
- Works cross-functionally with Team Leads and Managers of other departments to advance new developments to the site
- Manages all updates and changes made to client websites (in Shopify) and WordPress
- Liaises with Creative team, Developers, and other outsourced vendors as required.
- Gathers and interprets online analytic’s to be used in improving user experience and increasing sales.
- Add/identify new products, product trends, create product sales, update products for all platforms – Shopify
- Tracks sales results against plan – weekly and monthly reporting
- Develops and execute a strategy to build customer loyalty towards client websites.
- Drives sales and marketing though paid media (Facebook ads, Google ads) and/or manage Agency relationships
- Any other job related duties required by Operations Manager
- Minimum 2 years’ direct eCommerce (Shopify) experience
- Amazon Seller Central experience (additional marketplace experience considered an asset)
- Strong analytical capabilities with working knowledge of Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Shopify, Facebook Analytics, Google Merchant Center & Webmaster Tools, and other analytics platforms
- 2-5 years of relevant digital marketing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree/Degree in Marketing or related discipline
- 2-5 years E-commerce experience
- Well versed with Shopify, Google Analytics, Facebook & Instagram Ad platforms
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Strong project and time management skills are required
- Microsoft Excel
- Experience managing email marketing campaigns and growing email lists.
- Motivated, self-starter; who is able to work independently and with various internal/external stakeholders
Only those candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted for an interview.
Application deadline: 2021-02-12
Expected start date: 2021-02-15
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
AdFuel Media Inc is hiring for a full-time WordPress designer and developer. This is an in-house position in our Niagara Falls office.
Please DO NOT apply if you are not in the Niagara Region. We do not offer remote work.
Applicants should be in the Niagara Region with minimum 2+ years’ experience.
Required skills and experience:
- Strong project management with experience balancing multiple ongoing projects
- Experience with the WordPress platform, including writing custom themes, being familiar with best practices. Implementing plugins, creating child themes, and creating custom post types.
- Experience in the following code languages:
- HTML, CSS
- Some SQL knowledge is an asset
- Experience in the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and Dreamweaver.
- Experience in font-end development
- Good understanding of design fundamentals including hierarchy of information, colour theory, layout and typography.
- Experience designing mockups of websites.
- Web animation skills an asset
- Consulting with clients to develop strategies for web and digital marketing
- Creating and managing WordPress sites
- Investigating and implementing new technical solutions for the company
- Staying on top of current trends in web design and development to ensure our sites are conforming to the latest standards.
Expected start date: 2021-02-15
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $37,500.00-$45,000.00 per year